For the first time, we will offer a 2nd-hand sports sale at this year’s Christmas Fair. Items will be collected as of Monday 7th November at the three main entrances of the pupils.
Please see below for items we will accept and we ask you kindly consider the quality of your items. For clothing and boots, we ask for boys and girls children’s sizes only (up to 18 yrs).
All unsold items will be handed to the Sports Department who will find relevant charities for the items. Any questions can be sent to
- Football – all except shoes
- Rugby – all except shoes
- Skiing – all (skis, goggles, kids’ boots, poles, gloves, jackets, trousers…)
- Golf – all except shoes
- Horse riding – all except helmets
- Rackets – all accepted! cricket, tennis, paddle, squash, badminton, baseball…
- Sports bags – cricket, tennis, etc.
- Swimming – goggles, trunks, training equipment…
Not accepted items
- Helmets / hard hats
- Football boots
- Rugby boots
- Cricket Boxes
- All balls, unless sealed (tennis) or deflated
- Any item deemed to be dangerous at the Fair